Energy-Saving Dewatering and Thickening Decanters
TSM stands for the Triple-Saving Machine. It reduces maintenance labor, power consumption and flocculant consumption.
- Compactly built machine
- Low noise: the optional cover reduces it further down to 80dB or less.
- Easy and quick installation: limited number of anchor bolts
- Little power consumption: 20-40% less than the conventional ones
- Wear resistive tile chips on the screw conveyor flight: less spare parts and less repair expenses
- Both of the TSM dewaterer and thickener accomplish high solid recovery.
- Mixed primary raw and waste-activated sludge
- Aerobic/anaerobic digestion sludge
- Community plant sludge
- Septic tank sludge
- Industrial effluent sludge
- Garbage plant wastewater sludge
- Cattle stall sludge